Kayden Industries provides both single and dual unit linear motion drying shakers. Kayden units are designed and built to produce high levels of G-Force and high throughput, achieving optimal performance in a drying shaker by:
- Providing drier cutting discharge
- Recovering drilling fluid
- Reducing disposal and operating costs
Features & Benefits
- Low maintenance dryer reduces operational costs.
- Wedgelok system allows for quick screen changes.
- Centrifugal pump and spray bar unit built into the fluid recovery tank.
- Single shaker unit is mounted in a four sided shale bin.
- Dual Shaker unit is skid mounted for easy, cost effective transport.
- Includes an auto-pump feature to prevent potential spills.