Kayden Industries is the leading innovator in Barite Recovery, and has proven performance throughout all major North American oilfield basins. With a continual optimization approach, Kayden has been able to outperform the competition and show true cost savings to operators across the industry.
Why Kayden's barite recovery process is successful:
- Kayden’s barite and polishing centrifuges have adjustable pool plates, which combined with the VFD panel allows the technician to make multiple adjustments to optimize the amount of barite recovered.
- Kayden’s barite recovery setup utilizes a wash down pump which allows the barite to blend with drilling fluid before being reintroduced to the mud tanks. This, along with dumping the fluid over the rig agitators, prevents the recovered barite from settling out in the mud tanks after being discharged from the centrifuge.
- Kayden is able to process the effluent from the barite machine multiple times before the fluid is reintroduced into the rigs active system. This ensures the fluid is as clean as possible.
- Kayden technicians continually check mud weights in the active system as well as the overflow and underflow of the centrifuges and make necessary adjustments based on the results.
- Kayden’s barite recovery process can be operated and optimized, 24/7 which allows for continued operation during drilling.