The North American made Mammoth-2276 is the ideal centrifuge for use in the solids control industry, with a proven track record in the harshest environments around the world. This high volume centrifuge design creates immediate value to the clients by:
To complement the Mammoth-2276’s larger bowl is a KHT-125 96:1 gearbox. This gearbox creates an output of 175,000 in/lbs., which is far superior to the industry average, which typically only creates 30,000 to 53,000 in/lbs. ultimately the KHT-125 gearbox facilitates an increase in the volume of solids that the Mammoth-2276 can remove. This is especially critical when working with weighted muds where the required volume of solids to be removed is substantial, and requires additional torque from the centrifuge.
- A high capacity 22"x 76" bowl reduces the need for high RPM`s required to increase G Force, resulting in a lower velocity of liquids and solids. This ultimately reduces wear and tear on all components.
- The larger bowl diameter and length further increases residence time and efficiency of separation.
- The Kayden designed 96:1 ratio, planetary gearbox delivers 175,000 in/ lbs. output torque to handle high solids loading, driven by a 100 HP motor with variable speed control.
- Use of high grade stainless steel construction for all process liquid wetted parts.
- Four vibration mounts isolating the bowl carrier frame. These protect the main bearings during transport and ensure quiet operation.
- The variable pitch flights on the conveyor are optimized for solids removal and increase overall efficiency.
- The axial flow conveyor inside each centrifuge is precision balanced to provide smooth, vibration free operation, and long service life.
- A unique Kayden Industries design increases the dewatering capacity of each centrifuge, and allows the centrifuge to process high feed volumes.
- A remote electrical control panel can be placed within 75' of the centrifuge.
- A 'torque out' reset eliminates mechanical shear pins.