Kayden Industries has developed a strong reputation as a leader in the liquid/solid separation industry. We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits. The success of Kayden has always been focused on hiring and retaining the best people. We train our people to be the best Solids Control Technicians. As a company, we are looking for people who will match our enthusiasm, attitude and work ethic. Kayden wants individuals who enjoy working hard, motivated by personal incentives, adaptive to new technology and share a passion to do things better.
- Perform all preventive maintenance such as greasing bearings, checking bearings and seals for wear and damage, changing oil and fluids in equipment, as well as keeping equipment cleaned and in working order.
- Collect, compile, and complete operational daily reports, collect fluid samples.
- Communicate with operations supervisors, regional managers, safety department, shop and maintenance employees, clerical staff.
- Perform or assist in rigging activities, troubleshooting equipment, preventative maintenance, repairs, daily safety checks, and monitor solids control activities.
- This position may cover 24-hour operations and must be available for 20/10 shifts.
- This position may include travel to various states.
- Minimum of 2 years oil and gas experience preferred.
- A basic understanding of oil and gas operations, working knowledge of solids control process, and experience with operating heavy equipment is considered a significant plus.
- Barite recovery and dewatering experience is a must.
- Vertical Dryer experience is a plus.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must have basic computer skills, such as but not limited to (Word, Excel, Time applications).
- Must be able to work independently or as a team
- Must be able to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Must adhere to and enforce all applicable company, local, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations.
- Must be able to execute start up, shut down and operating procedures for such equipment as, but not limited to; compressors, electric motors, pumps, instrumentation panels, and valves and manifolds.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.